Investing in real estate is a decision that you cannot take lightly. Especially for first-time investors, collecting opinions and even searching for the frequently asked questions (FAQs) might be a panicked step for those who don’t know the basics of the investment journey.
You will feel excited, nervous, stressed, or maybe even a little sad. All of these feelings are totally normal. Knowing and understanding the emotions you may feel when you buy a home can help you manage and tackle them and may also help you make smart home-buying decisions.
Own a Brittany home at Brittany Santa Rosa across Vista Mall Santa Rosa.
Top Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Should I have a bank loan approval first before inquiring?
If you’re a first-time homebuyer, talking with a bank before looking at a home is suggested by some developers but with Brittany, we can pre-qualify you ahead of your purchase date and help you get the bank loan approval along the process. During your inquiry with our direct marketing associates, they will be asking you a series of questions and shall provide you with the ideal house or lot only package that is appropriate with your declared employment status and declared income. Brittany Corporation is a proud affiliate of the majority of the top banks in the country, given its wide array of connections, Brittany can assure you the best loan deal available in the market.
With the pandemic, one of the top FAQs revolves around the discussion of how the real estate industry remains steadfast especially in the luxury segment.
2. How accessible is the area?
Brittany offers strategically located communities and house and lot for sale properties where everything is within your reach. Find us at Google maps here.
A common question investors have is regarding the accessibility to the neighborhood. You might also wonder about the growth of the local economy, crime statistics, taxes, and local amenities. Knowing the access point to and from the property is one of the most important pieces of information that an investor would want to find out in searching for a top-tier real estate investment. Proximity to schools, hospitals, lifestyle malls, and recreational activity areas are considered. All Brittany projects are capable of providing great proximities to their homebuyers.
Check out the neighboring community through our Google Maps listings
3. What is the appreciation history of the product?
Promenade in Sta. Rosa features its luxury house model, Elliot.
Most of the clients would want to ask about the launching price of the property and it’s normal because it helps you figure out how good the potential of your ideal location is for investment.
An investor loves investing in a property with a steep upward trend for its value appreciation. Investing in a real estate property is always connected to the famous saying of Will Rogers, a known American actor, who once said this famous real estate quotes “Don’t wait to buy real estate, buy real estate and wait” and “Buy land, they ain’t making any more of that stuff”. Property values are always expected to rise and rise fast, especially in well-developed locations. So owning a property on its introductory price or on its pre-selling value is a gold mine opportunity for everyone.
4. What are the financing schemes available?
Acquiring real estate is an investment strategy that can be both satisfying and rewarding. Unlike investing on stock or bond investors, prospective real estate owners can use leverage to buy a property by paying a portion of the total contract price, then paying off the balance, with interest, over time, or simply called “Bank Financing Option”.
Making a reservation or processing a downpayment on a luxury home for sale is now possible via a secured online payment facility, which offers a variety of payment options.
Brittany offers the following financing schemes:
1. Bank financing – a scheme wherein the client directly pays the down payment portion to the developer and the balance to its partner bank with a corresponding interest depending on the term of the loanable amount.
2. Spot Cash – a scheme where an investor pays off the whole amount in one sitting. Developers usually give a higher discount on investors who choose this term,
3. Deferred Cash – this scheme is to pay the whole value on the property’s respective down payment term, in reward, the developers apply no interest on the said scheme
4. In-House financing – a scheme wherein the investor applies for a loan to the developer where he or she is trying to invest instead of applying for a loan on a bank institution.
The price tag is not the only thing that defines a modern luxury home.
5. What are the property inclusions upon purchase and other fees?
Once the investor is now ready to invest, it’s time to ask for the specific turnover inclusions of the property.
1. What are the Floor Area and Lot Area of the property?
2. Would there be furniture included? (applicable to model houses available for sale)
3. How much are the association dues?
4. What is the coverage of the warranty and its terms?
5. Is the list price being discussed inclusive of vat and the miscellaneous fees?
There is a lot to consider in making a property purchase, but these considerations and FAQs are easily answered if you are about to invest in a tried and tested developer like Brittany Corporation, whose company has been in the industry for more than four decades and has a reputable background across the country. Brittany is the upscale brand of Vista Land and Lifescapes founded by former senate president Manuel B. Villar. Brittany Corporation is a sister brand of Crown Asia, Vista Residences, and Camella, wherein these brands have a wide geographic reach not to be found only here in Luzon, but also in Visayas and Mindanao.