Top Restaurants Near Crosswinds Tagaytay
Tagaytay is the perfect travel destination for families and friends seeking an escape from the city to explore on an empty stomach. Crosswinds Tagaytay is the perfect staycation place for letting nature take your breath away while enjoying your delicious meal.
According to Tripadvisor Philippines, here are the top 5 restaurants that are perfect when staying in Crosswinds Tagaytay.
1. Café Voi La – an Asian-inspired getaway. The place is adorned with Asian art and ornaments, oriental displays, and furniture collected from the owner’s many travels around the world. (Iruhin, Crosswinds Tagaytay)
2. Azora Japanese Restaurant – heavenly dining experience with delicious Japanese food, and the best panoramic view under the blue sky of the city. This restaurant sets a perfect ambiance for those of you who are craving for extraordinary food in one of Tagaytay’s ultimate dining places. (SVD Road Corner Tagaytay-Calamba Road)
3. Morielli’s Inn & Diner – Classic comfort food that warms the heart and satisfies your Filipino, Chinese, American, and Italian cravings, with cozy rooms in the inn that’s comfy but affordable. (Calamba Road corner St. Francis Drive, Tagaytay City
4. Siglo Modern Filipino – brings one hundred years of culture and cooking with Filipino heritage recipes from all over Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao.Besides supporting local farmers, the restaurant loves how they promote the use of heirloom ingredients like adlai, batuan, siling labuyo, and barako into their dishes. (View Park Hotel, 3500 Tagaytay-Calamba Road, Sungay East, Tagaytay City)
5. Chateau Hestia – one of the country’s best-kept bed & breakfast garden restaurants that feature a downright delectable European cuisine coupled with Filipino hospitality. This unique fusion can be seen in its event place with rustic European interior ideal for personalized celebrations, its deli shop and five uniquely-appointed private Casitas. (J. Hernandez St., Purok 5, Brgy. Bukal, Silang, Cavite)
Experience the breathtaking scenery in Crosswinds Tagaytay as you fill yourself with warm and delicious meals that are perfect for the cool climate of the location.
Spend time with your family and friends during the weekend, or even longer at Crosswinds Tagaytay, where each day grants you a moment to relax and unwind.
Visit Brittany’s official website to know more about Brittany’s beautiful thematic offerings or follow us on our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts!