Gateway to the Metro: Why Alabang is the place to be?
An address you’ll surely want to be a part of, a community accessible only to the privileged few Portofino in Vista Alabang is designed in such a way that it harmonizes with the natural rolling terrain of Daang Hari. Considered as a hub for the rich and famous, Alabang’s long known history as a community for the elite makes it a prime location for a home or an investment.
Amore and Portofino are upscale Italian-inspired enclaves located in Vista Alabang— a 1,500-hectare master-planned community currently offering thematic residential lots and house and lots as well as a lifestyle center in the name of Evia, making access to everyday essentials an ease for the neighboring Brittany subdivisions. The locale saw its community further prosper with the developments of reliable road networks making access easy for everyone who wants to visit the beautiful community.
Furthermore, here are some reasons why owning a home in this coveted address is your next big move:
1. Prime Location – Amore and Portofino are part of Vista Land’s expansive project in the South, Vista Alabang. It is 1 minute away from the future project University town, 3 minutes away from Evia Lifestyle Center where you can shop in places like AllHome for furniture and appliances, 10 minutes away from Asian Hospital, 20 minutes away from BGC and NAIA 3, and 29 minutes away from Makati BGC, via MCX (Muntinlupa- Cavite Expressway).
2. Authentic Italian Architecture – the project prides itself as Philippines’ pioneer in luxury themed developments and the only high-end Italian-themed community South of Metro Manila. It offers a chance at living the lifestyle tailor-fitted to the affluent, both luxurious and convenient.
3. World-Class Facilities and Amenities – homes have all the elements of upscale urban living: exclusivity, luxury, and proximity. Each enclave has a meticulously designed place for relaxation, recreation, and social gatherings. The community also features underground utilities for cable, power, and communication.
4. Secured Environment – round the clock security can be expected in the vicinity. There are electric fences in certain areas, 24/7 roving patrol, and CCTV cameras at all entry and exit points.
5. High Investment Yield – the property value in the area is continuously appreciating, growing as high as 10%- 15% per annum.
6. Asia Property Awards – Portofino was awarded 2018’s Best Premium House of the Year and 2014’s Best Housing Development in Metro Manila and Philippines, while Amore was awarded 2015’s Best Housing Development in Metro Manila and Philippines.
It makes so much sense why you should let the hustle and bustle of the city life drift away. As you get closer to the high-guarded gates of the community, the warm ambiance of homes in sun-drenched colors welcomes you to an unparalleled lifestyle. Wake up to mornings for the bespoke, a lifestyle for the few and life at its absolute finest.
Live like never before and indulge in the majesty of fine living. Here at Amore and Portofino Vista Alabang, luxury is truly a backdrop for an extraordinary way of life.