Things You Need To Know Before Visiting the Enchanting Christmas Display of Crosswinds Tagaytay
In compliance with the regulations & guidelines of the IATF (Inter-Agency Task Force on Emerging Infectious Diseases), please be reminded of the following items:
1. Guests who are 15 to 65 years old will be allowed to enter the Display
Those who are 15 to 17 years old must be accompanied during their visit by his/her Parent (s), Guardian, &/or an Adult Companion (18 years old & above) with a signed written permission/authorization letter from the minor’s parents &/or guardian.
2. Strict checking of body temperature upon entry and as randomly needed. There are 2 main areas for temperature checking. Visitors must make sure to comply.
Area 1: Alpine Villas Information Center (near Coffee project)
Area 2: Alpine Villas Showroom (near Alpine Greens)
3. Accomplishment of Health Check Forms upon entry (either digital or manual) will be required.
3.1: Manual Forms will be provided upon entering the vicinity of the establishment and will be required to be submitted upon exit.
3.2: QR code will also be available on the 2 main areas mentioned on Item 3. Proof of accomplishment (screenshot) must be provided to the Guard upon exit.
4. Wearing of personal protective equipment such as face masks and face shields for all the guests are required and mandatory. Non-compliance will be prohibited to enter the area.
5. Practice physical distancing of approximately 1 meter all around (with face mask and face shield) to be observed at all times between you and others.
6. Cleaning and sanitation procedures have been enhanced throughout the area. Hand sanitizers and alcohol/disinfectant are located on the 2 main areas mentioned on Item 3.
7. Prior to arriving and during your visit, be mindful of your health and that of others. Cover your mouth when coughing or sneezing and be sure to avoid contact with people who are sick or showing any of the identified symptoms of COVID-19.