Advantages of Buying a Brittany Ready Home
Brittany is proud to feature its Ready Homes namely: Chatelard and Lucerne in Crosswinds Tagaytay; Pietro, Carletti, and Raphael in Amore and Portofino Vista Alabang; Carolyn in Georgia Club Santa Rosa; Lawrence in Promenade Santa Rosa; Giuliano in Belle Rêve Santa Rosa; and Marcelle in La Posada Sucat.
Ready homes or RFO (ready-for-occupancy) homes refer to House and Lot and Condominium units which are readily available for move-in at the soonest time.
Here are the advantages of investing on Brittany’s Ready Homes:
1. Ready for Preview and Inspection— also called Property Preview or Tripping, you get to experience and to have a feel of the property. You can see for yourself the actual size, features, views, condition, and quality of the materials and the workmanship of the house.
2. Move-in ready— unlike in pre-selling units, for Ready Homes, you do not have to wait for years before you can move in. Since Brittany delivers homes fully-finished, you just have to think of designing the interiors and furnishing your home.
3. Warranties— Brittany Ready Homes carry warranties on functionalities, leaks, plumbing, electrical, and structural features.
4. Readily Available Facilities and Amenities— by purchasing properties from already completed projects, aside from the immediate availability of your unit for your use, you get to enjoy your private space while getting the privilege to use the facilities and amenities offered.
5. Rental investment— as an investment option, recurring income from rent can cover a significant portion of loan amortization. High occupancy rates in Brittany subdivisions testify that there is a promising investment opportunity in leasing.
Purchasing a Ready Home may cost higher and require a significant amount of down payment, but with all these advantages, it can be a good idea to consider buying one. Especially if you’re planning to move in immediately.
The world’s finest destinations are right at your doorstep, and Brittany does not fail to surprise what it can offer. Come home to Brittany and experience luxury living like never before.
Purchasing a Ready Home may require a significant amount of down payment, but with all the advantages, it can be a good idea to consider one.
Since Ready Homes are already built and finished, as soon as all the paperwork and requirements are submitted, and necessary payments are already settled, move-in schedule may be arranged immediately.
The world’s finest destinations are right at your doorstep, and Brittany does not fail to surprise with its offerings. Come home to Brittany and experience luxury living like never before.